- Started: February 2017-present
- Website: www.astroleague.org
- 100 of the best carbon stars to observe
- Good way to get acquainted with my camera and my new SA-100 grating
I have lately become interested in a couple of different areas of astronomy that are a little more ‘science-y’ than things I have done in the past. I want to complete the Astronomical League’s Carbon Star Observing Program project, and I also want to start learning about spectroscopy. I’ll be combining these two projects to do that. I hope to take a spectrum from each of the stars on the list, or at least as many as I can. I’ll publish those spectra here.
- Started: May 2017-present
- Photograph all Messier Objects
I would like to eventually photograph all Messier objects and display them here.